martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011

.


This photo is me and my sister, is an ugly photo but a lot people think that we are the one person, and was a photomontage. I travel to here because my sister was launching his first book and I was to accompany
When take the photograph, we were in the south, close to Temuco in the cost, really, I don’t know the name of the place. But I remember that is a big dune, and we had cross a river for arrive the place and then we walk a while time and arrive to the beach, there was not people.
The photo was taken in the winter of this year, was very cold, therefore we were too wrapped up, and my sister was drinking “mate”

I don’t like this photo but i dont know that write, all people say that I’m the spitting image  of my sister and we think that we do not seem, we have a lot difference. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario