viernes, 15 de junio de 2012

One (not so sad) Birthday!


One birthday
Always, my birthdays is a date very boring, because is in January, and the people are in the holydays, out of the Santiago, and make a big party, or big celebration is very difficult.

The ultimate two year, in the 2011 to come my brother that live out of the country, and was a good day in family, but he ruined my plan whit my friends, and he to capture all the interest to the people, and nothing remember that was my birthday. Now that I think, was very sad the day for be my birthday.
The 2012 was especially years because was a first day that I celebrate with my friends with a party in my house, (now that I so-so big) but I don’t was with all my family, missed my brother and my sister.

I think that the bets birthday was I went to the beach with my father, we ate delicious food, we know new place, and we visit places that long age we don’t go. This birthday was in 2009 or 2010, and I has 18 or 19 years old, I don’t remember exactly. I was in Horcón and in Papudo, and other places near to this beach. And when I arrived to my house was my family wait me and we have a tea, and the typical sing, and the cake. I don’t know why I remember, I believed that is a good date with my dad, and really I enjoyment the day, nothing to bother me.

2 comentarios: