viernes, 22 de junio de 2012

One place to eat



Four years old, whit my brother went to two ‘picadas’, one was a ‘El Tio Manolo’, that is located in Maraton st, was a container modified to sell food, and they sell hot-dog, as, churrascos and other goodies. We passed one day in the week,  and we ate a ‘Italiano’,was a local to fast pass, was a local that passing full, had a bar where you ate standing, and various parking to the clients in the street. This local was located near to the house of my brother's girlfriend, and he invited me when we visit to my nephew. I liked this local because the mayonnaise was very good, and had not long to wait for the food is ready, lamentably, this local was closed, the municipality did not give permission to work, (is said to be due to problems of interest between the mayor and the tenant). The price I don’t know because I don’t pay, I only asked the same think always.
When whit my brother not pass to the ‘Tio Manolo’. We pass to ‘Donde el guaton’ or something like; this is located In Bustamante st, and also sell scrap food, but these foods have big portions, the hot-dog be really big, and the churrascos as. also my brother is present to me this place, before was a 'picada' to taxin drivers, but now, the have more locals and is a popular place.
The first day that I went here, I don’t cant eat all the food, the second time I ate a little more, and the third time, y can eat one ‘hot-dog italiano’ complete. This season I think that I fattening a lot.

5 comentarios:

  1. ñam ñam, i fell hungry with many food ! jajajaja
    qhen I was a child, with my family were to a local called Café Estación, located In Estación Central. We eaten hot-dogs too.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ooohhh! el guaton is amazing specially when you're with "bajon"

    regards

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Tio manolo has spread into all the city. i know in 3 places where is located.
    Also you need to try to eat in Chato's Near the Simon Bolivar Sub.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi, I know El Guaton, and the hambueger and hot dog are very big, I like much

    ResponderEliminar