lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

christmas!

This christmas, was very special because my brother that live in buenos aires came to Santiago as a surprise, he arrived the 23 in the morning  and  My sister that live in the south of chile also came, she arrive hours later, my mom was very excied.
The 24° in the day, as ever, my dad cooking and my mom claimed by all, in the nigh came my grandmother, my uncle and my cousin, we ate many thing as seafood, various types of potatoes, salmon, and we drink wine, we talk about the life, work, politic, tv, as long age we were not together, has much to talk about, we laughed, and remember when we were children and we lived together.  Before twelve, we open de gift, a lot gift.
The next day, my big brother wen for my nephew and we lunch together newly, but my brother was return to Buenos aires so we go to the airport, and in the night my sister take the bus to her house in the souh.
Was very good and necessary see my family together but the house was a chaos, and whit my parent end very tired after the visit. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario