miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

Horse in the chinese horoscope!

In the chinese horoscope I think that I was goats, but thank to his post I discovery that I am horse, a metal horse, and in the stars sign I am aquarius,  I don’t belive much in the horoscope, but I read the star horoscope every time I can, and the Chinese horoscope I read when begins the years in the magazines.
Some character to the horse is the strength, energy and an outgoing nature.
The people that is horse are intelligent and have the capacity of make a several task at the time, but sometimes they are not end the task because he search new opportunities, and I think that this character is compatible whit my, because I am special in begin a job and not finish because a begin other think more interesting.
The horses have a positive outlook to the life and this help in his a good health, this sign need. In the career, the horse enjoin whit work that permit interact with other person, and they are not like receive orders,  and he adapted to different works.
In the relations, the horses have the cararcteristic to give all themselves, but are not long relationship.
The metal horse is not very stable in the relations and work topic, he change easily parnerts and job.

1 comentario:

  1. Me too! But I don't like the horse, is beautiful but also narcisistic

    ResponderEliminar