martes, 17 de enero de 2012

concerts

I llike go to the concert, but I think that in chile is so expensive go to the concert and the band that come in the last years is very good for the majority to the people.
I dont go to the much concert, because I don’t like wait much time and the desesperation some people, but when come an artist that I like very much and I have the money or I get a free pass I go, as when I went to the concert of the backstreet boys, really I would want go, but I never pay for go to the show, and my cousin give me a ticket because he can get free pass in the movistar arena, I remember that my cousin call me one hour before the concer and tell me that he give me a ticket, and I don’t have other alternative that go.
The last concert that I want go and I pay was the presentation of “calle13”, I love this band, I love de vocalist and her song, for this concert I have that convince to my sister that we went, and I pay her ticket, all for go to the event. 

2 comentarios: