martes, 24 de enero de 2012

a music video!

I have various music videos favorites, but the last video that I don’t get tired that see and hear is “beautiful” of the band Tan Bionica: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd2VpTH6LqU.
Tan bionica is an argentine band, is to form in 2001, and the style is not defined although the play some similar to the pop, with influence as  funk, soul, r&b, but really I don’t know much in this theme, and I don’t considerate in my taste. Tan bionica is not very famous in chile, I know the band in argentina, and some songs are played in MTV, and this video I find because I to look for a song in youtube.
  I like this video because the director used different technology as a part that use the 3D effect, also I like as play whit the colors in different scene, they coordinating the clothes, with the set, whit the letters, whit all.
The best part for my, is when the band to simulate a party and all is in flour colors, I think that is a cool scene.
This song is very sticky, and I don’t know if musically is a good or bad song, but I like, the band have other songs as “loca” and “ella” that also have a good videos.

2 comentarios:

  1. hi, Idon´t know this video, but is interesting
    we see leter!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello... I don´t know Tan Bionica band. I will see..

    Bye :)

    ResponderEliminar