jueves, 24 de mayo de 2012

A Beach


Thinking of a beach that I like, I discover that I don’t know many beach, and the first that I think is in “Isla Negra”, here I went every summer of my childhood, is localized in the central cost of Chile, in the “el quisco” town, near to “Cartagena beach”
 really I don’t like so much, not is the more entertaining place, but I have good remembers of when I girl, my uncle live here And we stayed in the house of a fisherman, I went to the beach the day after of finish the class in the college, and I return to Santiago the day before enter to class.
This beach have a lot of rocks and the surf was really big (I considered very big before), and is not suitable for swimming, but I with my brothers and cousins, we swam in a species of pool, make for rocks and in the background was fill to algae, before was a not popular place, here is one Pablo Neruda’s house, that is a touristic attractive but this touristic not went to the beach, the majority only visited de house, I remember that before, I come to the house and I know of memory the tour for it.
The last time I went to “Isla Negra” was the summer of 2012, and i stay only 2 hour and was very sad, because everything was different, a hill that free pass that have a mythical “burned house” was close, and I remember that here I play always.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario