viernes, 11 de mayo de 2012

WEB SITE


A web site that I like is google, because have various applications or tools as e-mail, blog, youtube, translater, chat, google+ (that is a social page as facebook), google maps, google docs and other , and I can search anything and this page find answer for all thing in format that videos, image, other web sites and I can make my homework.

I discover this page when I child, I don’t remember exactly, and I don’t remember neither why, but is a popular page and today is imposible not know and visit this page.

I visit this page all days, because is the homepage of my computer, and I searcgh something for stupid that is.

I like this web site for the options that it’s have, whit the e-mail I can communicate and send records, with the chat I can talk whit people,  I like Google maps for I don’t lost in the city as well I use this application in the cell phone when I need go someplace, google docs to be useful for make works on line, write or read text, google books sometime useful, when have free books, and youtube, that is part of Google, is a great page, all the time I search music videos, films, series and I find in youtube or other page thank to google.

Ultimate I use the tools google play for download software and games for the cell phone  



www.google.com

1 comentario: