viernes, 11 de mayo de 2012

Francisca Gamboa post


A POST

This summer I traveled to Perú with  two friends, (WW)this was my first time traveling alone with friends. We traveled en February, almost two weeks touring Perú, we (WF) were to Tacna, Arequipa and obviously, our final destination: Cuzco.  It was a really wonderful trip. When I was 16 years old, I went to Cuzco with my family was also very nice, but this time I really appreciated a lot other things; ruins, history, people, culture… it was a really magical journey, that I would repeat again… I suppose I will can enjoy it even more.

This trip was very fun, with my friends have a great relationship  and enjoyed every day of travel. It was a long trip in bus (You know who drive (WW) the Peruvians?!!?... they are very extreme), but all this give us more “adventure” to the trip, as well as for the summer rains Machu Pichu was closed for two days, for lucky just arrived when it re opened. And when came back, cause the same summer rains, the frontier Chile-Perú was closed, in fact at the time we get scare, but now we laugh a lot remembering all the things that (WW)passed on the trip.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario