viernes, 25 de mayo de 2012

An ooutdoor activity

i dont know if this activity is valided to the post, but An outdoor activity that I realize is walk to the city for place that I don’t know. I like know new place, street, and now is very easy not lost because I have a GPS in the cellphone and I can localize quickly.

I like do it because I can know new space, I don’t like when the people don’t know her city. Here be place very beautiful and nice and other really disagree, as well I like see the people that different zone, and I can think about myself, and now that I learn photographic, I like go to the street and take photographic of different thing and situation.

Always the last time that I go to walk was the last week, I has go to the dentist and latter I went to walk for providence, from Antonio varas to pocuro, to tobalaba, always to happen entertaining thing. Too, sometime when I go to my house, to university, I go walking, by different street for not repeat the landscape; I cross the center of Santiago show the shop but in winter as its getting dark more early, I don’t walk much for this place.

1 comentario: