viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

A Movie


I don’t know which is the first film that I saw in the cinema, but I believe that was Toy story, a film about a boy that has a favorite toy, but in the birthday he received a new favorite toy, and start the conflict. I remember that I went with my father; I don’t remember whit precision the date or the year, but was especially because was de unique opportunity that we go together to the cinema

 I think that he wasn’t very entertaining but I enjoy much this film, because was very amazing think that the toys has live, they talk, walk, and they had emotions.

Before was opened the second part of the movie, and I went to see with my brother, and again I find a excellent movie, and the three part was opened recently but I don’t see, I don’t know why, I wait see some day, though my nephew relate me all the movie.

Other film that I don’t know see inn the cinema was harry potter, I see all movies (and I read all the books), and other classic movie that I see but not in the cinema was the little mermaid, and the Lion king that I have in VHS.

6 comentarios:

  1. Hello, i didn't saw any movie of toy story in my entire life... i don't know exactly why, but I think that those move don't generates me a big interest.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I saw Toy Story 3 on the areoplane the last time I went to Britain. It was a clever film. Even though it's for kids I enjoyed it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Once I met with my friends only for see the triology of Toy Story!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like Toy Story, especially the green dino (I forget his name)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The movie Toy story is a classic kids movie, but I did not like much

    ResponderEliminar